Category: Love And Marriage
327. If you are a bridesmaid three times you will never stand in the
328. Three times a bridesmaid, never a bride.
329. Don't let another person put on your engagement ring, taken from
your finger, or the engagement will be broken.
330. The mother-in-law's test of the incoming daughter-in-law is to place
a broom on the floor. If the daughter removes it and places it on one
side, she will be a good housewife; if she steps over it, she will be a
331. A girl will have as many children after marriage as she has
holders given her before marriage.
Next: Attire Of The Bride