220. Put the breast-bone of a fowl over the front door, and the first one
of the opposite sex that enters is to be your future companion.
221. Hang over the door a corn-cob from which you have shelled all but
twenty grains. The first man that enters you'll marry.
222. Nail a horseshoe over the door, and the first one who enters is your
223. Hang a wishbone over the door. The first one who enters will be your
224. Two girls break a wishbone together. The one who gets the longest
two girls are to remain unmarried. Each girl puts her bit of the wishbone
over a different door. The first man who enters either door is to marry
the girl who has placed her bit of wishbone over the door.