Categories: PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
148. A mole on the eyebrow denotes that one will be hanged. On the ear it
denotes that he will be drowned.
149. Mole above breath
150. Moles on the neck,
Money by the peck.
Prince Edward Island and Northern Ohio.
151. A mole on the neck indicates that its owner will be hanged.
152. A mole on the side of the neck means a death by hanging.
153. A mole on the arm indicates riches.
154. Mole on your arm,
Live on a farm.
155. A mole on the arm means that you will fight many battles, and will
be very successful in them.
Prince Edward Island.